Thank you for considering donating to Whisker Rescue. Here are some of the items we need that help us provide loving care to our kitties.
- Friskies canned food (any flavour)
- Temptations treats
- Cleaning supplies (such as paper towels, bleach, Windex)
- Laundry detergent and dish soap (any brand is appreciated but “green” formulations are purrfurred)
- Pine litter (UFA or Canadian Tire)
- Oil of Oregano (liquid)
- Essential oils (Thieves, Peace & Calming)
- Saje Immune (essential oil blend)
- Diffusers (any brand)
- Gift cards for Walmart or Canadian Tire
- Postage (permanent stamps)
- Feathered toys, furry toy mice, etc.
- Royal Canin dry food (such as Fibre, Development or Adult)
- Pee pads (also known as “training pads” as we use these as cage/bed liners for our incontinent kitties)
Any of these items can be dropped off at Deer Park Vet Clinic. 🙂
And please leave us a note with your name and email address so we may send you a thank you!